The CLAT is conducted around the first week of May. The CLAT Consortium will release the CLAT 2021 important dates in the last week of December 2020.
And all, the application is released around the first week of January.
CLAT candidates must keep an eye on CLAT 2021 important dates to plan their preparation.
The CLAT 2021 will be conducted for admissions to 22 national law universities of India and more than 77 law schools.
Read the complete article to learn more about CLAT important dates 2021 the events covered in the admission process.
CLAT Exam Date 2021 – Schedule of events
All the important dates of CLAT 2021 & all events such as application form, admit card, CLAT 2021 exam date, result, counseling, etc.
CLAT 2021 Notification – The Consortium of National Law Universities will release the CLAT 2021 notification in the last week of December 2020. The CLAT notification provides all the basic information of the entire schedule and test pattern.
CLAT Application Form 2021 – The CLAT Consortium releases the application form in the first week of January. The application is released in online mode at the official website of the CLAT In order to fill the CLAT application form, candidates must register themselves.
Note: All the application form of CLAT 2020 remains active till the last week of March.
CLAT Admit Card 2021– Admit card will be uploaded on CLAT candidates portal, CLAT 2021 admit card at least two weeks before the CLAT exam date. Candidates can download their admit card by logging into the CLAT candidates portal.
CLAT Exam Date 2021 – The CLAT exam is conducted in the first or second week of May and the academic year starts from August 1. The CLAT 2021 will be conducted for a duration of 2-hours.
CLAT answer key – Most of the time, The final answer key is released later after considering the validity of the objections.And the Consortium of NLUs releases the CLAT answer key (provisional) on the next day of CLAT 2021 exam. The answer key is released in two phases – provisional and final.
CLAT Result 2021 – The Consortium releases the CLAT 2021 result a few days after the release of the final answer key. Along with marks, the CLAT result also mentions the candidate’s rank and qualifying status.The result of CLAT 2021 will be released online and the candidate will be allowed to check their marks scored in the examination through the registration portal.
CLAT Counseling 2021 – The objective of organizing CLAT counseling sessions is to verify the information and documents submitted by the candidates.Shortlisted candidates will have to appear in the counseling and seat allotment process which is organized by the Consortium of NLUs.
CLAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
According to the official website of the Consortium of NLUs for UG and PG admissions through CLAT last year.
The following conditions will be applicable to CLAT 2021 applicants.
- No upper age limit is set for CLAT 2021 UG admissions.
- Candidates must have secured at least 45% marks in the Class 12th exam.
- SC/ST candidates must have secured at least 40% in the Class 12th exam.
- Those who are waiting to appear for the Class 12th exam in 2021 are also eligible to apply but such candidates have to produce proof of passing the exam at the time of admission.
- All applicants have to submit the result of Class 12th at the time of admission.
- There is no upper limit on the age of candidates who wish to apply for CLAT 2021 for PG admissions.
- Applicants must have an LLB degree awarded by a recognized institute.
- Candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in the qualifying degree.
- SC/ST candidates must have secured at least 50% marks in the qualifying degree.
- Those who are appearing for the qualifying degree exam in 2021 are also eligible to apply.
CLAT 2021 Application Form:
According to last year’s procedure, applications for CLAT 2021 UG & PG admissions can be submitted through the official website as per schedule.
No other forms of application will be entertained.
How to apply online for CLAT 2021?
In order to apply for CLAT 2021, applicants have to register at the website first.
Follow the steps below to do it easily.
Step 1: Go to the official website to apply for CLAT 2021.
Step 2: Click on the link to “Register” and complete the registration process by entering the name & mobile number and setting a password.
Step 3: Confirm the OTP received on the provided mobile number to complete the registration process.
Step 4: Now log on to the website using the registered mobile number and password to access the CLAT 2021 Application form.
Step 5: Fill up the application form and upload the necessary scanned images of supporting documents, photographs, and signatures as applicable.
Step 6: Make the payment of the fees using one of the online modes to complete the application process.
CLAT 2021 Application Fee:
The amount of the CLAT 2021 Application Fee indicated here is as per last year’s exam.
Candidates can expect a similar amount to be charged as the application fee for CLAT 2021 as well.
|General / OBC / PWD/||Rs. 4000|
|NRI / PIO / OCI candidates||Rs. 4000|
|SC / ST / BPL candidates||Rs. 3500|
Note: Candidates willing to get previous year papers of CLAT to have to pay an extra amount of Rs 500 only.
Best CLAT Preparation Tip:
Kharbanda Bureau of Education is one of the best coaching institutes for CLAT preparation in India.
Yes! It’s right that there are Hundreds of institutes available for judiciary coaching in Delhi. Some are old, some are new. But for students the most difficult task is choosing the best judiciary coaching in India.
Why Kharbanda Bureau of Education(KBE) is the best coaching institute in India for Judiciary Preparation?
- They don’t believe that a single teacher can teach all the subjects of the judiciary, as it contains a huge syllabus to study. That’s why they have the most experienced and qualified faculty for each & every subject.
- All teachers are 10+ years experienced in their respective fields. They know the pattern of judiciary exams very well.
- They have the most comprehensive study pattern made by experts that ensure the success of students.
- They provide the softcopy of ‘Study Material’ & ‘Bullet Notes’ to all students online as well as offline. We can save them in our mail for a lifetime.
- Recorded lectures are an amazing thing as we can listen to them whenever we want.
- Dedicated portal for Online Judiciary Coaching for both IOS and android.
- One of the most special features of the Kharbanda Bureau of Education is the Online Test Series for Judiciary.
- And Last but not least, which makes them unique from all that is online as well as offline Dout classes.
- Yes! It’s right they have Online judiciary coaching also students can learn to form their homes.
- You can save your travel time and practice more at home only.
- You will be getting a comfortable environment
- Affordable fees than offline coaching.
All the features make the Kharbanda Bureau of Education the best judiciary coaching in India.